Set Up the MERCUSYS Wi-Fi Router via App
How to set up a Mercusys WiFi router MR50G as an example
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1. Fixed the bug that wifi-Calling causing device reboot.
2. Fixed the bug that the App QoS client rate is inconsistent with that on the page.
For MR70X EU/US V1.
- How to log into the web-based interface of the MERCUSYS Wireless N Router?
- What can I do if I forgot the login password of the MERCUSYS Wireless Router?
- Why can't I log in to the web management utility of the MERCUSYS device?
- How to configure the MERCUSYS Wireless Router as a wireless Access Point?
- How to configure Parental Control on the MERCUSYS Wi-Fi Router
- How to find IP address of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10,Mac)?
- What should I do if internet speed is slow when the device is connected to the Mercusys router?
- What should I do if my SSID disappeared of Mercusys router?
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a Mercusys Wi-Fi router
- What should I do if internet connection is not stable when the device is connected to Mercusys router?
- What should I do if only one specific device cannot work with Mercusys router?
- How to find the Model number, Serial number and Hardware version on a MERCYSYS device.
- How to upgrade a MERCUSYS device to the latest firmware.
- How do I block users through the MERCUSYS app
- How to change device name on the MERCUSYS app
- How to change wireless settings of a Wi-Fi router on MERCUSYS app
- How to setup MERCUSYS Wi-Fi Router on the MERCUSYS App
- How to setup Parental Controls using the MERCUSYS app
- What if MERCUSYS failed to log into my MERCUSYS product?
- How do I delete my Mercusys account?
- How to find the firmware version on a MERCYSYS device